What are the main insulating and protective sleeves used in new energy vehicles?
- The first is glass fibre tube, there is high-temperature resistant glass fibre tube (also called fixed grain tube), silicone glass fibre tube, silicone rubber glass fibre sleeve.
- Followed by silicone tubes and silicone heat-shrinkable tubes.
- Heat-shrinkable tubes with rubber, i.e. insulating sleeves, double-walled tubes, mainly used in automotive oil delivery system pipes, brake system pipes, wire harness wrapping.
- Corrugated tubes: PA6 nylon corrugated tubes, PE polyethene corrugated tubes, PP polypropylene corrugated tubes.
- Heat-shrinkable marking tubes, cable marking cards, used in automotive wiring harness marking identification.
- Special heat-shrinkable tubes, such as high-temperature resistant Teflon tubes, etc.