PTFE-ECTFE-ETFE-FEPPFA-PVDF, PTFE (Teflon), ECTFE (Halat), ETFE (Teflon), FEP (Teflon), PFA (Teflon), PVDF and modified PTFE (EPTFE), like partially or fully fluorinated polymers, can be processed by thermoplastic forming methods and they are highly resistant to almost all organic and inorganic compounds They are highly resistant to almost all organic and inorganic compounds, whether acidic or alkaline. These materials show a generally long-lasting resistance to acids, alkaline solvents and chlorinated substances. A group of thermoplastic resins containing fluorine atoms in their molecular structure. They also show excellent qualities of resistance to mechanical damage in terms of abrasion resistance, impact resistance and toughness.
The performance characteristics of the various coating materials are summarised as follows.
- Maximum operating temperature is 300°C.
- Continuous use temperature of 260°C.
- The sintering temperature for PTFE coatings is 380 to 420°C.
- Extremely low coefficient of friction and, good wear resistance and excellent chemical stability
- PTFE spray thickness of about 50um (liquid), PTFE does not have powder coating, but there is powder for lining, lining thickness from 2mm to 5mm between, anti-corrosion thickness according to customer requirements, liquid for anti-adhesive, wear-resistant, etc. There are several colours.
- Corrosion resistance: PTFE is virtually impervious to pharmaceuticals and can protect products from any kind of chemical corrosion.
PTFE can only be used as a lining in anti-corrosion applications and is not suitable for coating.
- Maximum use temperature is 290℃.
- Continuous use temperature 260℃.
- The sintering temperature for PFA coating is 380°C.
- With higher continuous use temperature and stronger hardness, PTFE-ECTFE-ETFE-FEPPFA-PVDF, it is especially suitable for use in the field of anti-adhesive and chemical resistance use under high temperature conditions.
- PFA coating thickness 100um (liquid), mainly used for anti-adhesive and high temperature resistance, PFA electrostatic powder coating thickness can range from 0.2mm to 1.0mm, generally to match the primer, can not be used alone, colour black, coffee, primer is liquid, the surface layer is powder, liquid to use air spray gun, powder to use electrostatic powder spray gun.
- Corrosion resistance: PFA is virtually impervious to pharmaceuticals and protects the product from any kind of chemical corrosion.
- Maximum use temperature at 230°C.
- Continuous use temperature of 200°C.
- FEP coating is used at a sintering temperature of 360°C.
- The FEP coating is the toughest fluoropolymer available and forms a highly durable coating with excellent chemical resistance and can be used continuously at 200°C.
- FEP is sprayed at a thickness of 50um (liquid) and is mainly used for anti-adhesive, PTFE-ECTFE-ETFE-FEPPFA-PVDF, (normal use below 200°C) PFA electrostatic powder coating thickness can range from 0.2mm to 1.0mm, generally to match the primer, cannot be used alone, colour black green, primer is liquid, top layer is powder, liquid to use air spray gun, powder to use electrostatic powder spray gun, PTFE-ECTFE-ETFE-FEPPFA-PVDF.
- Corrosion resistance: FEP is virtually impervious to pharmaceuticals and protects the product from any kind of chemical corrosion.
- Maximum use temperature at 200°C.
- Continuous use temperature of 150°C.
- Sintering temperature of 280-320°C for ETFE coating.
- ETFE forms a highly durable coating with excellent chemical resistance and can be used continuously at 150°C. PTFE-ECTFE-ETFE-FEPPFA-PVDF
- ETFE can be sprayed in thicknesses ranging from 0.2mm to 1.8mm in primers and topcoats.
- ETFE powder coatings are widely used as corrosion resistant protective coatings in the chemical industry, paper industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry and semiconductor industry.
- Maximum operating temperature at 200°C.
- Continuous use temperature of 150°C.
The sintering temperature for ECTFE coatings is between 270-290°C.
- The resin is the toughest fluoropolymer, forming a highly durable coating and allowing continuous operation at 150°C.
- The excellent surface smoothness and chemical resistance of ECTFE PTFE-ECTFE-ETFE-FEPPFA-PVDF coatings.
- ECTFE can be sprayed in thicknesses ranging from 0.2mm to 1.5mm, in primer and topcoat.PTFE-ECTFE-ETFE-FEPPFA-PVDF
ECTFE powder coatings are usually applied to stainless steel and carbon steel surfaces, but have also been successfully applied to other metals (copper, aluminium, titanium) and ceramics.
PTFE-ECTFE-ETFE-FEPPFA-PVDF expanded polytetrafluoroethylene, 1958, do insulation materials, Bill Gore founded the Gore (Gore) company, the development of PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), and later became one of the world’s top 500.
In 1969, the Gores’ son, Bob Gore, discovered that, when properly stretched, PTFE could be stretched into a high-strength porous material and used to make artificial blood vessels, which he trademarked as GORE-TEX. This was then called ePTFE (expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene) in academic journals. So Gore-tex, ePTFE and expanded polytetrafluoroethylene are in fact different names for the same material., PTFE-ECTFE-ETFE-FEPPFA-PVDF.
eptfe characteristics: 1, breathable: microporous aperture is greater than 700 times the water vapour, waterproof at the same time allows air to pass smoothly, can effectively dissipate heat, prevent the product wall fogging, balance the air pressure inside and outside the space. 2, dust: microporous channels in the membrane knotted into a mesh three-dimensional structure, uniform and dense distribution of microporous, so that dust encountered a barrier, to achieve effective dustproof effect, the smallest can be captured to 0.1 micron particles. 3, corrosion resistance, high and low temperature resistance, etc. 4, UV resistance. 5, thin and lightweight, with good concealment, for the design and production of convenience, is the most ideal product waterproof breathable. 6, installation: easy to install, can be formed by hand or automatic assembly.
PVDF polyvinylidene fluoride, the appearance of translucent or white powder or granules, molecular chain is closely arranged, but also has a strong hydrogen bond, oxygen index of 46%, non-combustible, crystallinity 65% ~ 78%, density of 1.77 ~ 1.80g/cm3, melting point of 172 ℃, heat deflection temperature 112 ~ 145 ℃, long-term use temperature of -40 ~ 150 ℃.
Storage: PVDF should be stored in a clean, dry environment at 5-30°C to avoid dust, moisture and other impurities. Transported as non-dangerous goods, avoid heat, moisture or violent vibration during transport.
Piezoelectric properties: PVDF is an organic piezoelectric material, also known as a piezoelectric polymer. This type of material and its material flexibility, low density, low impedance and high voltage voltage constant (g) and other advantages for the world’s attention, and the development of very rapid, hydroacoustic ultrasonic measurement, pressure sensing, ignition detonation and other applications. The disadvantage is that the piezoelectric strain constant (d) is low, making it very limited as an active emission transducer.
Products include: ① Tube: Ptfe tube, Fep tube, Pfa tube, Pvdf tube; ② Heat shrinkable tube: Ptfe heat shrinkable tube, Fep heat shrinkable tube, Pfa heat shrinkable tube, Pvdf heat shrinkable tube; ③ Sheet and rod film: Ptfe sheet and rod film, Fep sheet and rod film, Pfa sheet and rod film, Pvdf sheet and rod film; ④ Insulation materials: silica gel, PE, PVC, UPE, etc.; ⑤ Special category. PFA import fittings, spiral tubes, spring tubes, rotary cut tubes, welding rods, tee, straight, gaskets, joints, tapered rods, flared tubes, sealing tubes, braided tubes, corrugated tubes, etc. At the same time, we can produce various specifications of fluoroplastic products according to customers’ requirements. PTFE-ECTFE-ETFE-FEPPFA-PVDF.