HALOGEN-FREE-NON-FLAME-RETARDANTULTRA ultra-thin Single wall heat shrink tubing
HALOGEN-FREE-NON-FLAME-RETARDANTULTRA provides single wall heat shrink tubing with a diameter range of 0.4 to 200mm, as well as customization services. These single-wall heat shrinkable products feature outstanding insulation and quick shrinking performance. The shrink ratios are 2:1, 3:1, and 4:1. In addition, the single wall heat shrink tubes are used as insulation protection for wire bundles in electronic, automotive, and communication fields using high-quality polymer, scientific formula, mechanical blending into polymer alloy, the product is formed by electron accelerator irradiation crosslinking continuous expansion. The product has the advantages of environmental protection, soft, flame retardant, fast shrinkage, and stable performance. Widely used in wire connection, solder joint protection, wire end, wire harness and electronic components of the protection and insulation treatment; Fitness equipment parts and steel structure surface protection; Anti-rust and anti-corrosion treatment of related products; Identification of wires and other products.
- Eight harmful elements and halogen elements passed RoHS detection;
- Contained no organotin compounds (tributyltin/triphenyl tin), Asbestos, AzoCompounds and the limiting substance of Asbestos, formaldehyde;
- Recommended shrinkage temperature: 125℃; After shrinkage, the product operating temperature: -40℃-60℃;
- Initial shrinkage temperature 70℃, ultra-thin complete shrinkage temperature 110℃, normal complete shrinkage temperature 120℃, axial shrinkage rate ≤5%;
- soft, flame retardant;
- Complete specifications, φ3mm~φ200mm, and can be customized special specifications;
- Easy to use, with oven and hot air gun heating can shrink.
- Environmental performance in line with Sony and EU RoHS environmental standards.
- Color: red, yellow, green (special color can be customized).