1KV Cold Shrink Cable Tube
Cold Shrink Cable Tube, whose product ID is CYG-SSS, has a wide array of uses, such as a coaxial cable in communication stations, the waterproof sealing of 1/2 jumper to type N, 1/2 jumper to DIN, the joint of 1/2 jumper to 7/8 feeder, and cable connector, the insulation sealing of wire and cable connections, and the insulation protection for other types of connectors.
- Easy to install, requires no special tools or heating
- Excellent mold resistance, ozone resistance, exposure resistance and Xenon-Arc resistance.
- Excellent moisture resistance and water resistance, high radial pressure, meets the
- requirements (cold shrink with mastic meets the IPX8 waterproof requirements)
- Long service life with great tear resistance and tensile strength
- Excellent temperature performance. The lowest installation temperature is -20 ºC, the operation
- temperature is from -40 ºC to 200 ºC.